Set of seven Chakra singing bowls with ring cushion, mallet and drumstick 7"-11"
Set of 7 Chakra singing bowls with seven different Tone ( a#, b#, c#, d#, e#, f#, g#). These bowl has been carefully selected and tone has been checked. These all are hand hammered with different sizes. Tibetan Singing Bowls get rubbed with a mallet or striking with drumsticks to produce a sound. These singing bowls are made of seven metals such as Copper, Tin, Zinc, Iron, Lead, Silver and Gold. Singing bowls are used to promote relaxation and meditation.
The Seven Chakra are:
1. Root Chakra is situated at the base of the spine. Its color is Red and its note is C and C#.
2. Sacral Chakra is situated at the lower abdomen and approx. two inches from the belly bottom. Its color is orange, and the musical note is D and D#.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra is situated at the base of Rib Cage. Yellow is the shade of the Solar Plexus Chakra and the musical note is E.
4. Heart Chakra is situated at the center of the chest around the area of Heart. Green is the shade of the heart chakra and the musical note is F or F#. In some cases the heart chakra is revealed as pink, specifically for relationships and sending love from ones heart.
5. Throat Chakra is situated at the base of the neck in the throat. Lighter blue is the color of the throat chakra, and the note for it is G and G#.
6. Third Eye Chakra is situated in the middle of the forehead linking the eyebrows. Darker blue is their color, and their notes are A and A#.
7. Crown Chakra is situated at the top of the head or crown area. Violet is the shade of the crown chakra, and the musical note is B.
Size: 7"-11" Diameter
Weight of Each Bowl: 0.250 - 0.850 Kg
Total Weight including cushion and mallet: 3.2 Kg
Size of cushion: 3"-5" Diameter
Mallet= 5" long